Come Join Us
When you join the women and men of the Rockwood National Education Association, you'll be part of a strong, united team -- a team that's making a difference for Rockwood’s students.
Advocating for excellence in education is what the RNEA is all about. Your membership and involvement is a positive investment in the students of the Rockwood School District.
- Membership in the exclusive bargaining unit in the Rockwood School District.
- A distinct voice in all areas of how the Rockwood School District functions.
- $1 million Educators Employment Liability Insurance.
- Consultation with an MNEA UniServ Director when you need employment-related advice.
- Attorney Referral Discount Program.
- Access to over 100,000 discounts ranging from hotels at half-price to savings on dining, golf, rental cars, magazines, auto care, recreation, and everyday purchases.
- NEA Credit Card Program.
- NEA FDIC-Insured Money Market.
- NEA GoldCertificate of Deposit.
- The satisfaction that through your membership you will help shape the future of public education and the children it serves.
When you join the Rockwood National Education Association, you become a member of our unified family at the local, state and national levels. Our NEA affiliate organizations are in more than 13,000 local communities in every state.
To participate in the Rockwood NEA, request a membership form from your RNEA Association Representative in your building or contact Maureen Smith at: email@example.com
Fill out the form if you would like more information:
Reasons Why I Joined RNEA
I am proud to be a Rockwood NEA member. I believe the strength of the RNEA comes from a high percentage of teachers who join. That strength allows our representatives to become a part of the decision-making process in Rockwood. I see the good work of the RNEA in a strong Memorandum of Understanding that gives teachers greater control over their personal life and working conditions.
-Mark Upton, Crestview Middle School
I belong to Rockwood NEA because it is a part of a national and state network of education professionals that advocate for all of us in public education. At the national and state level I know there are staff members actively lobbying lawmakers about issues that directly affect me in the classroom. No other organization in Missouri, and especially Rockwood, looks out for my interest.
-David Witt, Crestview Middle School
As a member of Rockwood NEA I have more than saved my local, state and national dues each year by taking advantage of the organization’s many member benefits. My wife and I save hundreds of dollars each year on our home and auto insurance through Missouri NEA benefits partner.
-J.T. Seitz, Fairway Elementary School
I am a Rockwood NEA member because it is an organization that represents me locally. I know our representatives are continually talking with key administrators and members of the Board to discuss issues that directly affect me in my classroom. I know our RNEA leaders are constantly in contact with state and national leaders as well.
-Mary Jo Barker, Stanton Elementary School